AUDITION ROCKSTAR 2.0
Want More Callbacks & Bookings From The Auditions You’re Going On?
Discover How To Create Powerful Auditions That Get More Callbacks & Bookings By Giving Casting Directors Exactly What They Want — Without Being Psychic (It’s Like Getting Feedback BEFORE Your Audition)
This four-part video course will give you 12+ hours of content with all the tools you need to become an unstoppable booking machine. Each part is an essential segment showing you how to create powerful, specific bookable auditions — the kind that get more callbacks and bookings.
In this powerhouse video course (12 hours of audition mastery content) you’re getting :
Part 1: AUDITION PREP – DEEP DIVE
- “Brick By Brick” – How to build your character and scene from start to finish with depth and scale
- “The Project Lowdown” – 7 Critical things you must know about the project before you work the sides
- “Laying The Foundation” – Character, Relationships & Locations…creating the building blocks for your scene
- “Digging For Goals” – How to create motivation, goals & intentions that matter & follow them through your whole audition
- “Badass Bridges & Tunnels” – How to find major, minor and hidden transitions in your sides and USE them to create a seamless ride for your character
- Case Studies – 6 Case studies with actual audition sides so you can see exactly how to find and use all the goals and transitions in your sides
Part 2: AUDITION PREP – STEALTH MOVES
- “The Specifics of Being Specific” – What, when & how to add details to your audition to make it sing!
- “Tops & Tails” – How to find the right starting and ending moments for your scene
- “The Triangle of Depth” – How to create an added layer of nuance and bring your scene from 2 to 3 dimensions
- “Rhythm & Pacing & Tempo, Oh My!” – How to find the right pacing/tempo/rhythm for your scene
- “Super Stakes” – The Rockstar 4-step method to raise the stakes for your character
- And the rest of my Audition Rockstar Stealth Scene Enhancements: The Laundry List, Cry Me A River, The Step-Ladder, The Monologue Crusher, The Up-Down, The Opposite of Obvious, The Benjamin Button and more…
- Case Studies – 1 Case studies with actual audition sides so you can see exactly how to find and use all the techniques you’re learning
Part 3: CRUSHING IT INSIDE THE AUDITION ROOM
- “The Butterfly Effect” – Specific techniques to master your audition nerves & change your state of mind so you can be fully present
- “Enter The Fray” – What to do the moment you enter the room to give you the edge (before you even start)
- “S.M.A.R.T. Question Technique” – A simple formula to ask compelling questions in the audition room (without annoying them)
- “Space, The Final Frontier” – How to use the audition space & what’s in it to your advantage
- “Let’s Get Physical” – The magic question you can use to nail an audition with physical action in the sides with total confidence
- “The Multiple Character Conundrum” – An easy way to rock a scene with multiple characters (without losing focus)
- The Invisible Props – The sneaky way to use props in auditions that they won’t even notice (without miming)!
- Trouble With The Curve – How to be rock solid and confident no matter what obstacle they throw at you
Part 4: IT’S A WRAP – AUDITION FOLLOW UP MASTERY
- The “Rockstar Audition Exit Hack” – The 1-2 punch you use to exit the room that leaves them wanting more and sets you up for next time
- “Replay Relief” – 3 Simple techniques to avoid replaying your mistakes and kicking yourself after an audition
- “Follow-Up Expectations” – Setting your follow-up expectations like a rockstar
- “The Fantastic Four” – 4 Methods of follow-up and how to do them rockstar-style (without annoying Casting Directors)
- “Social Media Messaging” – How and when to use social media in your follow-up (message templates included!)
- “Follow-Up Round Up” – How to choose the right method for the right situation
BONUS #1: Over-The-Shoulder Coaching Session Replay
Watch over my shoulder as I coach actors on their auditions using the Audition Rockstar techniques. In this session, I stop to explain to you each adjustment I give them and why it works, and most importantly, how you can apply it in your own auditions.
BONUS #2: Demo Session Replay
In this session recorded inside of a private Facebook group with some of my Audition Rockstars, you’re getting a deeper explanation of many of the Audition Rockstar techniques demonstrated on camera so you can see how to apply them in your own on-camera auditions.
*Get The Whole “Audition Rockstar 2.0” Master Class Program Now!
*Note: There’s A LOT of awesome content coming your way. So, to avoid overwhelm and give you the BEST way to absorb and implement what you’re learning, you’re getting Class #1 immediately upon purchase and then get a new class sent to you every 7 days until you have the whole program (Trust me, you’ll thank me later).
Click “Add to Cart” to get started with the “Audition Rockstar 2.0” course and Bonuses and so you can create deeply specific BOOKABLE auditions now!
Price: $500.00add to cart
AUDITION ROCKSTAR 2.0