The Ultimate Audition Prep Quickstart
Want A Quick, Easy, Step-By-Step Shortcut To Prep For Any Audition Like A Pro?
FACT: Every Actor Has Walked Out Of An Audition And Thought Of Something They Missed...After They Left
Did you ever go to an audition, think you did okay, then realized after the fact that there was something you missed?
Or worse, you thought you did well and were right for it, but never heard from them again?
Often when either of these things happens, it’s because you missed something.
It only takes a few small details to create the difference between an okay audition and an outstanding audition.
Which one do you want to be creating?
I really hope you said you want to create outstanding auditions, because those are the ones that book.
Those are also the ones that this 15-step Audition Prep Quickstart process can help you to create.
The Difference Between A Bookable Audition And A Boring Audition Is All In The Details
What’s most SHOCKING about this is that if you ask any actor if they made specific choices for their audition, they will say yes.
And they believe it.
And you might be one of them.
That’s scary…If you want to be a consistently working actor, that is.
So over the past few years, I’ve started to investigate this issue.
I took all the knowledge and experience that I’ve accumulated over my years in casting, and coupled it with everything I’ve observed from my experience coaching and teaching…working with countless working actors one-on-one …
Would you like to know the results?
What I found was this…
Most Actors Who DIDN'T Book From An Audition They Thought Was Good Had Missed Several Of The 15 Steps.
But here’s the 2 most interesting pieces.
1 - They were all different… Meaning that the pieces they missed were not universal. Different actors missed different steps.
2 – They didn’t realize they’d missed them.
So, what does this mean for you and your ability to prepare a bookable audition?
Each and every step in the 15-step Audition Prep Quickstart process is vital.
You can’t skip one. You can’t miss one.
You Need A Systematic Way To KNOW For Certain You’ve Hit Every Step In The Process If You Want To Increase Your Chances Of Booking More Roles From Your Auditions.
That’s why I was determined to give you a way to always know you hit every step.
That’s why I created “The Ultimate Audition Prep Checklist”.
And as comprehensive and awesome as the “Ultimate Audition Prep Checklist” is on its own, there was still something missing…
Something REALLY important…
This Is The Missing Piece To Connect The Dots Every Actor Needs When Preparing For Any Audition.
A concise, power-packed “Audition Prep Quickstart” training on how to use it.
The Checklist is awesome to use as a reference and you will go back to it again and again and again (hopefully before every audition)
And, once you’ve been through the Ultimate Audition Prep Quickstart training on how to use it, you are golden.
"Why Do I Need The Quickstart Training When I Have So Much Other Audition Training?"
When it comes to auditioning, you’re often getting the sides hours before your audition.
No matter how much auditioning training you’ve taken, you can’t go back and revisit it before every audition. Who has that kind of time?
In order to make sure you’ve gone through every step of the process for every audition so you can increase your chances of an outstanding audition, you need a quick reference.
Having Access To A Lightening Fast, Walk-Through Of The 15-Step Audition Prep Checklist (From A Casting Director Point Of View) Can Be Game-Changing When It Comes To Your Audition Results
That’s why I created “The Ultimate Audition Prep Quickstart” video class …
Once you go through it, you’ll know exactly what goes on inside a Casting Director’s mind when it comes to preparing for your auditions, giving you the greatest chance of success in the room (or on your self-taped audition).
Here’s A Sampling Of What’s Covered In This Powerful, Concise 35-minute Quickstart Video Class…
- A step-by-step guided walk-through of the entire 15-step Ultimate Audition Prep process from a Casting Director POV...
- Extras and examples from my own casting experience to illustrate parts of the process.
- A behind-the-scenes Casting Director point of view on how you can apply the 15 steps to your own auditions…
- An extra mindset tip you can use right in Step 1 that can make a massive difference in all the other steps IF you apply it...
- How to leverage Step 2 to enhance your relationship with the Casting Director at your audition so they like you even more…
- “The Missing Piece” - The most missed step in the process that is so easy to do and can change the way the Casting Director watches your whole audition (especially in a self-tape!)…
- Why “specific-ish” isn’t good enough and how you can take a detail you already created in Step 7 and deepen it so it enriches your whole audition...
- The "Juicy-Yummy Phenomenon” inside Step 8 that deepens your character’s stakes and makes your audition extremely compelling to watch…
- The Mix ‘n Match - How to Use Step 10 along with Step 8 so your character’s throughline makes so much sense that they can’t help but feel you ARE the character…
- A real life example of Step 10 and an easy way to sprinkle it throughout your whole audition...
- And soooooooo much more...
REMEMBER: The Difference Between A Bookable Audition And A Boring Audition Is All In The Details
If you’ve ever given an audition you thought was good but didn’t get a callback, or thought of something you should have done AFTER the fact, it’s time to get systematic about it so you can easily tick through each step, knowing for sure you haven’t missed anything.